How to Prevent Leaking Pipes
Every business or home can undergo water damages, no matter where you may live. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all cause major damages to your home. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your home is to reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can inspect and repair the problem.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every home has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But when they malfunction, they can cause major problems. Any home appliance that uses water can flood and cause major damages. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That's why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner's insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and fix them as soon as possible.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn't too high, so it isn't putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it's important to be smart. Check your home regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don't wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn't waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
We Have Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (905)270-3399 if you're in need of water damage remediation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.