Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Mother Nature can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause major damage to your property. Our restoration services company can fix your structure, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local technicians know the hazards of local storms and how to repair ensuing damage.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be next on your list. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause damage.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Serious damage from many storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the ins and outs change. Your financial responsibility depends on your insurer and your policy, the structure, how much damage there is, the value of surrounding property and much more.
The sooner you file claims, the more likely you are to get the payouts you need. You could miss out if you don’t act quickly.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and power grids and cause other problems.
- Hail Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and much more.
Find an Experienced Contractor
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Reach out to us right away.